Webinar | See the Benefits of an Analytics-Driven SIEM | OCT 25, 9am PDT
Greater Insight. Greater Value.
Businesses have more devices, data and connections than ever before, and data is being generated at exponentially growing rates. Accenture and Splunk have partnered to bring intelligence solutions to clients by integrating Splunk products and cloud services into Accenture’s business analytics, application services, security and digital offerings. Together, Accenture and Splunk offer services that collect machine data from any source and correlate that information to deliver real-time, actionable insights to help clients grow revenue, improve productivity, lower costs and reduce risks. Accenture and Splunk offerings help clients address a range of opportunities and key challenges:
- Navigate the complexity of the IoT from strategic journeys through tactical use cases to drive step-change business value
- Visualize performance of your IT service catalog to optimize productivity and drive down costs
- Demonstrate security and data compliance, detection and response to threats and machine learning driven user behavior analytics
- Achieve greater visibility into DevOps efficiency by leveraging Splunk software to correlate user stories to code faults and testing defects
Accenture .conf18 Session Recordings
- IoT Super Session with Ammar Maraqa: IT, OT, and IoT
- Splunk the Business Out of Store Operations and Supply Chain
- Deutsche Bahn & Accenture delivering IoT at scale - Use Case development in an industrialized Nearshore Factory for an IoT platform of the future
- Leveraging Splunk to Create Digital Ops to build, run and create new value from your digitizing enterprise
- Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations (AI Ops)
- Providing Intelligence Support for Your World-Class SOC
- Attack Surface Reduction: Using Splunk to Spot the Security Flaws in Your Network
- Running a Multi-Tenant, AWS Splunk Platform within Financial Services - Principles and Challenges
The Accenture and Splunk alliance will enable customers to analyze machine data and identify trends and opportunities that were previously difficult to detect.
The ACDP provides advanced threat detection and incident management capabilities to help organizations respond to sophisticated cyber threats.
Hawaiian Telcom is one of Accenture’s first clients to take advantage of its intelligent application management services, infused with Splunk technology, to help mine business insights and expand monitoring of the company’s core IT ecosystem.
Cube Interview: Accenture at Splunk .conf2017
Accenture and Splunk’s partnership continues to evolve and grow. Get the latest from Accenture’s Jeff Chancey and learn about our latest joint innovations that are solving our customers toughest business problems.